You think you're good? Like really good? Care to challenge your peers to a coding contest?
Practice you skills by competing head-to-head with fellow Coders in an ultimate test of your programming and problem solving skills.
Here is how it works:
• The coding challenge will be announced at the start of the workshop. You’ll be given the details for a game that your code will play.
• The entire group all takes on the same problem and competes head-to-head.
• You will be provided with a Java framework in which you will write your code.
• There will be multiple rounds. In each round your solution will be scored. The final winner is determined by combining the score from the three rounds.
• How do you win? - only the instructor knows the scoring. Suffice to say you better solve the puzzle, and you better do it right and you better do it well.